During these uncertain times, books are becoming even more important. They keep children busy, offer a chance of education, escape, and / or a well needed laugh.
Now is the time to support local businesses. While store doors are closed during social distancing, a lot is happening behind the scene. Business owners are still very much at work, finding creative ways to get you the goods you need, in a safe manner.
The Book House is no exception. Here are the various ways you may support the store:
1. Buy gift cards. These are a promise of future purchases, and help with the cash flow.
2. Order a book from the website. Visit the "Books" page and see what I have selected for you. Same day delivery will apply for books in stock. Others will arrive within 2-5 days.
3. Don't see what you would like? Read them all already? Email me for more suggestions.
4. Purchase a Books@Home subscription and receive a surprised read each month.
5. Subscribe to libro.fm, the audio program that supports local bookstores.