Welcome to Books At Home. Now you can extend The Book House experience by gifting a loved one with a subscription from the store. This is a great way to encourage reading, discover new titles, and share the love of stories. I can't think of a better present for kids, friends, or family.
Sharing amazing reads with people you care about only takes a few clicks:
1. Choose a genre of books you would like to send - or if you can't decide, get a medley. If you are subscribing for a kid, choose an age range.
2. Select the duration of the subscription you wish to purchase: you can buy month to month, 6 months or a year
And let me do the rest!
At the end of each month, the person you have chosen for this gift will receive a book selected. by moi! If you have been in the store, you know that I curate a list of wonderful gems to share with my customers. If you haven't been here yet, what are you waiting for?
Now I need to bore you with a few technicalities.
1. Click on the subscription of your choice. This will open an email in which you should type the name and address of the person you are sending the subscription to. Within 24 hours, you will receive an invoice from Square. Make sure you pay it before the 15th in order to begin the subscription on that same month.
2 Subscription payments need to be made by the 15th of each month, in order to receive a book for that month. If paying month-to-month, you will receive an email with a reminder a few days before payment is due. If you are subscribing for a longer period of time, you will get an email prior to the renewal of your subscription.
3. When purchasing a subscription, you will be asked if you wish to store your card information for automatic renewal. If you choose to do so and do not wish to renew when the time comes, please email the store before the 15th of the renewal month to cancel.
4. There is no return or exchange on books sent through the subscription program
5 The standard subscription price is valid for continental US only. If you wish to gift someone abroad, or in Alaska / Hawaii, contact me for a quote - or for Hawaii, maybe I just go and open a store there . . .
Books At Home - Adults
Includes literary fiction, historical fiction, sci-fi, classics, horror
Current month selection
Includes sociology, psychology, self help, history, biography, politics, true crime
If you are undecided between Fiction and Non Fiction, mix-em up!
Books At Home - Kids
Kids aged 0-4